Sunday, September 27, 2009

finally

This is a really short random post for me, but I was really excited about this! So after about a month and a half of being without a camera (which I must say is really really hard for me because I love taking pictures of our family, especially Easton who is growing and doing new things everyday!) we finally found one that we liked a lot! We splurged a little, but we take pictures all the time, so why not have a nice camera to take good ones! We purchased a Canon powershot 12.1 megapixel digital (I know some of you are probably like well my camera is nicer...but this is the first 'nice' camera for Ty and I!)
I'm the one that broke our...I mean Ty's old camera because I was forgetful and left it on the back of the car after we had gone on a hike, after hearing a thump we saw it flying across the road and stopped to find the batteries in one place on the road and the camera still in the case but broken on the side of the road. Oops! Well goodbye old camera, and hello new one!


1 comment:

RIndi said...

I really need a new camera! I bought the one I have when I found out I was pregnant and didn't know anything about pictures and now I feel like I chose poorly! I just want something that I can take lots of quick pictures in a quick succession! I'm gonna check this one out! BTW, it was way good to see you at the wedding! Easton is SOOOOO cute!