Friday, December 11, 2009

Tis the Season

Photobucket

I have to admit this year I feel like December has crept up on me and I was so not ready for it! The worst part is that it is now December 11th and I just barely decorated my house and put my tree up...and Ty put our lights up today. Talk about procrastinating! I also just noticed today that my calendar is still in November?! Wow haha! We luckily got all our Christmas shopping done pretty fast! I am happy about all the things we purchased and am excited to give our gifts to family! I love giving gifts rather than receiving, and I am especially excited to celebrate Easton's 2nd Christmas this year with him! It's always so much fun to watch the little kids on Christmas! We are now looking forward to family traditions and some new ones of our own, and just being able to spend quality time with our family and friends!! Hope everyone is enjoying their holidays as well!!

No comments: