Sunday, March 7, 2010

Easton

I figured I haven't just updated on Easton lately...so here it goes. Easton is growing up so fast I can't even believe it! It makes me happy and sad at the same time. Sad because I want him to be my little man always, but happy because he has such a fun little personality and it is so fun to watch him grow and change. He is now almost 17 months old and loves to play with his toys, laugh, tease rocky, run, take baths, read books, and play with his cousins. Easton finds himself getting into trouble when he tries to torment Rocky, but she finds a way to take it. He loves to chase her around the house with this little lawn mower he has and laughs so hard when she sits and barks at it. Easton also loves spending time with his Grandparents, Aunts, & Uncles (and they don't spoil him at all...haha!)

Easton at his 1st Jazz game.




Easton running around the bowling alley.




Easton loves running around with no clothes, so we put the kitchen towel on him.



Easton's new haircut.



Tyler and I love spending all our time with Easton and can't believe all the stuff he knows and learns everyday. He is a fast learner, we taught him some sign language when he was about 9 or 10 months and he still uses them and is learning more. He also loves to talk and knows a ton of words, he just loves to jabber too! Sometimes we'll be driving in the car and he'll just start jabbering to himself or if we are listening to music it sounds like he's trying to sing along. He cracks us up! He's also a dancer, I like to think he gets it from me, haha! Easton also loves to throw his baseball and has loved to for awhile now, he already has a pretty good arm! A few months ago he learned to catch it, and he learned it pretty fast! He must get that from daddy!



Loves playing in his ball pit.



Easton catching his ball.



Easton loves when Ty gets home from work because he has been working longer hours and by the end of the day I'm sure he is getting sick of me too. Ty and Easton love to rough house together and Easton loves to be thrown in the air by Ty. They are such good buds, and I think they always will be!



Sometimes the teasing gets out of hand...haha!



Too cute!



Easton also has a sweet spot for mommy, and usually when he is upset he cries for "Mommy". It melts my heart and makes me feel good. I love my days off, because I know it's just my time to spend with my bubby! I hope it's always like that with us, even when I'm not as cool to him.



Easton and I at the Jazz game.


Easton loves giving kisses!



We are so proud of Easton and always will be, he is such a fun, happy, handsome little boy who knows just how to wrap you around his little finger!

5 comments:

Nessa said...

He is such a lil stud!

McKel said...

I love the one where Easton is stuck in Ty's pants!!! haha this is great.

Jonathan and Kiri said...

Wow! I can't believe how much he has grown! He really is so sweet. That's fun to see he has the baseball gene (and of course the dancer gene!). I can't believe how smart little toddlers are. They pick things up so quickly!

I bet he just adores you! The part about how he calls for his mommy when he's upset is just about the cutest thing! I'm so happy for your sweet family.

Kristin Morris said...

He is such a cutie!!!!

Christensen's said...

He's getting so big!! We need to do a play date soon... when it gets warm?