Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's

I'm so glad we have Mother's Day to take the time to appreciate all the strong, hard working women out there! I am so very blessed to have 2 of those women in my life! I feel so grateful knowing that they are always there for me to talk to, and that they are such great role models in my life! I love the way they both take care of Easton and love him so much! Thank you both for all you do!!!



I am also so grateful to be a Mother myself especially to my handsome, smart, adorable, cute (I could keep going...) little man Easton! I love him more then I could have ever imagined I would! I am also so blessed to have a very hard working, loving, understanding husband who makes me feel good about myself everyday! I love you both so very much!!!

Hope all you wonderful women had a great Mother's Day!

No comments: