Sunday, July 18, 2010

Lake Powell

So we are back from Lake Powell, and I'm so glad we were able to go down with my relatives and enjoy their company and the beauty of the lake! I still don't know why they chose the middle of July because it was over 100 degrees, but it was totally worth it(and actually wasn't as bad as I thought it might be)! I used to go every year with them, but haven't for about 6 years so it was great to go back! It was even better to be able to go with Tyler and Easton and experience it with them. We had a great time swimming, playing volleyball, wakeboarding, hiking, and sight seeing. I forgot to take pictures the first 2 days we were there so these are all of the last 3 days...











(gross!)
















(the crew)

2 comments:

Christensen's said...

Looks SO fun!! I miss Powell! I haven't been in forever. lucky girl.

Jonathan and Kiri said...

It looks like you had so much fun! How cute is Easton in that tent picture? haha I'm so glad you guys got a vacation together as a family - Besides getting an awesome tan - I'm sure you made some really great memories together! Fun!