Thursday, May 20, 2010

new hobby?

This past weekend I had the pleasure of taking my beautiful sister-in-law Taneal's senior pictures. We took our family pictures just this past fall with our Canon powershot (SX20 IS) nothing too fancy but a nice camera...and just did basic photoshop on them since I'm not educated well with photoshop. Anyways, Taneal had asked me to take them so I agreed to not thinking much because when I took our family pictures it wasn't as fun because lets just say it was a long day! I actually had a lot of fun shooting pictures of Taneal, she is so cute, petite, and such a talented amazing dancer & young woman!!! I was pretty pleased with the outcome even though I'm no pro...and would maybe even consider taking a photography class and learning more about photoshop! Here are just a few of my favorite pictures from that day.


















7 comments:

Kendra said...

The one with the tutu and the motorcycle is AWESOME!!! Alli, you have an amazing talent!

Amy Maynard said...

THese look so good Alli!!! I'm so sad you didn't get the invite. I know I sent one to you. I thought it was weird that you weren't there and i feel SO bad that it didn't get to you!! I'm so sorry!
:(

Alli said...

Hey thanks Kenge, and Amy! I know, it must have been a mail mix up or something...? I'll have to take Krys my present. No prob, it would have been fun to see you all :(

Jake and Courtney said...

Those look awesome. Where did you find the graffiti wall? I am taking my sisters senior pics and have yet to find a wall like that.

Anonymous said...

ooo Alli my favorite is the one with her sitting on the beach. Very artistic and whimsical. Love it.

Alli said...

Hey thanks! Umm it is down at the great salt lake, by Saltair...if you go there just to warn ya there are these nat type bugs that are everywhere and they bite...? It sucked!!

Jonathan and Kiri said...

Great job Alli! These look awesome!!! I love the different feels to each photo. Gosh, I am SO impressed! I wish I could do this. Keep posting your pics. I love em!