Saturday, June 26, 2010

can't wait!!!

I love summer time soooo much, even though it seems like we are getting shorter and shorter ones each year!? I just love the feeling of the sun shining down on my face, playing outside with the fam., swimming/laying out, snow shacks, walks at night, rodeos, city town days, parades, fireworks, 4th & 24th of July, sitting outside at night on our swing chair, bbq's, how light it stays at night, boating, camping, etc. but most of all vacations!! I'm pretty excited for our vacations this summer, in about 3 weeks we are headed to this beautiful place...



I'm so so excited to go to Powell because I haven't been in 6 or 7 years! I know way too long! I used to go every year with my Aunt, Uncle and cousins, but it's hard when you get your own family and have busy schedules. But it fit in this year and I'm so excited to go with Tyler and Easton! Just a little nervous about how hot it will be for Easton. We don't have a house boat but my aunt and uncle have a camper and we'll just have to load him up on sunblock!



Tyler and I are also excited to take a fun quick trip to Minneapolis in July for his work. Tyler is the Red Bull manager at General Distributing over all of Utah and he chose to go to Twin Cities for the Red Bull Flugtag. We are both pretty excited because neither of us have been there before! I know we won't have a ton of time, but I am hoping we can check out this place...



And last but not least, in August we are going with my parents to wonderful and beautiful...


I used to go almost every summer with my family for about 5 or 6 years. I also took Ty one year when we were engaged, so it will be fun to be able to go back together and to take Easton and let him experience the ocean and everything!! I hope no one takes this as bragging, I'm just really excited to go on these trips because we haven't been on big ones like these in a couple years because we had a lot going on.

No comments: